It takes a tribe to make our events come to life. Our volunteers take pride in their role and are one of the hardest working, fun-loving, and energetic people we know. They work hard and celebrate harder. Join us for an unforgettable experience!
The Butterfly Effect seeks volunteers to assist with a variety of functions including judging, registrations, customer service, drink stations and marshalling. Roles are available for individuals or for community groups.
The time and resources provided by volunteers in the lead up to and over the event weekend ensures the event is a success each year. The benefits are not entirely for the event, volunteering is a great way to meet a variety of people from all walks of life and you’ll have fun while giving back to the community.
Reasons to volunteer
- Try something different and new
- Opportunities to develop friendships
- Learn new skills
- Challenge one’s personal confidence
- Gain experience and contacts within the
- Experience for future employment within the industry
You will receive
- Exclusive Butterfly Effect Training Shirt
- Lunch, Drinks, Snacks
- Bucket loads of experience in the events industry
Please note: the minimum age to volunteer is 16 years of age